This is a tried and true recipe !! if you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, you cannot go wrong here. This is the way my Mother always made, jut give a shot it won’t fail you !
I love those recipes that we all grew up with, they are just too good to miss out on.
Dorito Taco Salad has been a go-to potluck recipe for as long as I can remember!!
Doritos taco salad is a delicious salad filled with lettuce, red onions, green peppers, tomatoes, shredded cheese, ground beef, and crumbled Doritos, all in a ranch dressing and dressing.
This taco salad is ideal for parties & summer dinners when you don’t feel like turn on oven.
This taco salad recipe takes about thirty minutes from start to finish and serves four people as a main dish.
To make this tasty meal, just a few ingredients are needed. This recipe can be readily adapted to your personal taste.
- 1 medium sized tomato, diced
- 4 ounces 50% less fat or 2% sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 ounces of Doritos nacho cheese, divided into bite-sized chunks
- 1 pound 95% lean ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) low pack of taco sodium flavoring
- 1 large medium head of iceberg lettuce, chopped into bite-size chunks
- 1 cup light catalina or french sauce
- Fry the ground meat in a skillet over a medium heat, and divide it into pieces with a wooden spoon. Add a packet of taco seasoning and stir until well covered. Sit aside.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, tomato, cheese and minced meat. When ready to serve, add the Doritos and the marinade and stir until it is covered.